Saturday, July 10, 2010

Joyful Living



Intentional living is based in awareness. However, it's easy to get caught up in the activities of the day and not pay attention to how we are really living our lives. "Just get me to tomorrow" is sometimes our mantra!



When we become aware that we can choose how we respond to the demands of our lives, the joyful possibilities are endless. So, each week as I pull one of my Sabbath Cards, I'll post it and share my experience about each one.

"Create an Affirmation for Joyful Living"

This serves as my vision for how I intent to live more joyfully.


"I choose joy and look for things to laugh about every day."

"My family is my greatest joy and I tell them daily that I love them."

"Nature inspires and nurtures me. I spend time outside each day experiencing what it has to share with me."



Share your affirmations and create ripples of joyful living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment