Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Dream Come True!


I'm filled with such joy and love as I share this fantastic news with you. This past week I received an email from my publisher at Soul Wings Press, letting me know that the book I co-authored, Soul Whispers: Collective Wisdom from Soul Coaches around the World, has just been released for purchase on Amazon.com!!!

Soul Whispers has been honored as an Award-Winning Finalist for Best Anthology: Non-Fiction, in the 2010 Internation Book Awards!

This has been such an amazing experience for me as well as the other talented authors. I am forever grateful to my publisher Sohpia Fairchild's loving work on this project and the fulfillment of a vision I've held for many years.

I've long dreamed to leave something of value for my daughters to light their way when I'm no longer with them in the physical realm. I can think of no better light than wise words shared by amazing women from all around the world that have a soul connection!

Soul Whispers is a collection of writings about how to live a more joyful and authentic life. My contribution to this amazing work is on the topic of 'Synchronicity', which seems to be my constant companion! Other chapters range from 'Transitions' and 'The Bad Girl's Soul Coach' to 'Remembering Who We Are', and many other wise and wonderful contributions.

I'd be so happy if you'd check it out at Amazon.com

If you've already read Soul Whispers I'd be so happy if you'd write a review on Amazon. If you'd like a signed copy just let me know . . . . I have a few left!

Thank you for letting me share this wonderful news with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment